- The ability to define your child participation defaults, i.e., the child's expected program or classroom assignment; the child's weekly billing projections; and, the child's rate schedule and estimated weekly hours. This information is used by the Dashboard to display projected future revenues.
- The ability to define a set of event types unique to your Center, e.g., meeting, tour, phone call. Lead Center comes with a default set of event types that you can use, edit or add to.
- A Lead Center to Family Center Migration Wizard. Centers using an earlier version of Childcare Manager (one without Lead Center) often manage their leads by adding them as families under a specific status such as 'prospect'. The Family Center to Lead Center Migration Wizard is designed to migrate leads (and their notes and child information) from the Family Center to the Lead Center. This allows you to easily transition to Lead Center and to take advantage of Lead Center's expanded lead management and marketing capabilities.
- An integrated Notekeeper to record, maintain and associate a complete set of notes with each lead.
- An Email Outbox. The Outbox stores a copy of all outgoing email. With the Email Outbox you have the option to show all outgoing emails or emails for a selected lead only.
A Lead Center to Family Center Migration Wizard.