Extended Support Plan (ESP)
In order to provide the best possible support to our customers, we offer an Extended Support Plan (ESP) for Childcare Manager after the initial year. All Childcare Manager sales come with a initial year of support. After that, only a small, modest investment will keep you current with Childcare Manager changes and updates.
What Do I Get?
When your ESP is kept current through annual renewals, you will receive the following:
- New versions of Childcare Manager with additional features and enhancements.
- Minor changes, enhancements, and bug fixes delivered via the Internet through Instant Update.
- Free personalized, unlimited scheduled telephone based training.
- Free unlimited email support via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Access to unlimited technical support on a callback basis via (855) 883-9627 Opt. 2
NOTE: We do NOT support installing Childcare Manager on a Domain Controller computer. If you need to install on a Domain Controller, you can find instructions here, but support for this is NOT included with your ESP, nor do we provide any further assistance.
How Do I Know When My Support Plan is About to Expire?
Childcare Manager will give you a gentle reminder about 30 days in advance of when your ESP is about to expire. You may also go to Help > About Childcare Manager from the main menu in Childcare Manager to check if your ESP is coming due. No message means you're okay.
If you are still not sure, you can copy and paste your serial number into the field below and we'll tell you the date your ESP is set to expire. You can find your serial number in Childcare Manager under Help > Register from the main menu.
The serial number entered expired on . Please consider renewing your support plan today! See How To Renew for more details.
The serial number entered is good until .
How To Renew
To renew your support plan, please call (800) 553-2312 Opt. 2